We usually try screen rotation on our smartphone. But have you tried it on your Windows as well? If you are here, it means that you are looking for the perfect solutions that can help you in rotating the screen of your Windows smoothly. And if it is true, you are going to get the best answers here for rotate screen windows.
Landscape mode is one of the most often positioning of Windows and of course goes perfectly with it as well. But if you wanted to alter the positioning occasionally is not a bad idea to go. Using a monitor with portrait mode also brings up some new experiences in your viewing. Whatever is the reason you are willing to windows 10 rotate screen 180 degrees, here are some methods that will make it easy for you. Apart from these processes, you can even witness the different solutions for other issues as well like startup folder not working.
Solution 1: Make use of Keyboard shortcut
It is one of the quickest, most natural and most effective method to work on the portrait mode of a Windows screen. You just have to make use of some keys here correctly to get it to happen for you. Just press CTRL + ALT + Left Arrow/ Right Arrow or Down Arrow to rotate your screen and if you are willing to get back to landscape mode, you have to press CTRL + ALT + Up Arrow button.
Solution 2: Make use of Display Settings Menu
It is another working and efficient methods of rotate screen windows for you that will make this task a smooth ride for you. In some instances, if your Keys don’t work correctly, this method will serve as a miracle for you. You only have to do is:
- Make a right click on your desktop that will open up a pop-up menu on your home screen.
- Tap on the Display Settings option from there.
- If you are having multiple monitors attached to your device, select the screen you wanted to rotate. If you are working on a single monitor or you are not working on LAN, skip this step.
- You will view different options being provided out there on the orientation menu — select Landscape option from there.
- Once done with all the process, don’t forget to press Apply or OK to ensure the changes added successfully.
Solution 3: Make use of Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel
If the above provided both the methods don’t work for you, this solution will serve as a lifesaver for you for rotate screen windows 7. You only have to do is:
- Launch the Graphics Control Panel on your screen.
- Make a right click on the desktop and then make an appropriate selection to get access to Intel.
- Make use of video or AMD graphics to make control panels, and graphics drives and software to add icons into your system.
- Make a double click on the related icons to get access over the control panel.
- Make a right click on the respective icons and then select Screen Rotation from the drop menu.
- Tap on Display to find the rotation option on your monitor.
Screen rotation on Windows is a little bit tricky process than that of doing the same on SmartPhones. We have provided up above some working methods for the same for rotate screen windows. Just follow them carefully to get safe and quick access over it.