Virtual reality has been an incredible dream for many gamers. And as a solution, many developers have already sought to bring it to the realization over recent years and decades. The Trinus VR app brings to you all the games that can be played on the android supported by a VR.
Trinus VR provides gamers with a high-end virtual reality headset without needing to buy expensive hardware, because you already have the hardware in your pocket. Trinus VR uses the display and sensors of your own phone to transform it into a portal to your PC games. Live your PC games in virtual reality today.
For Android gamers, there are essentially two current VR platforms. However, a lot of smartphones are compatible with Google Cardboard. Most VR headsets for Android smartphones are cardboard on the inside, whereas the glasses sometimes look more like Gear VR.
- The most important thing required is a VR Headset.
- Window PC that is capable enough to Play games.
- When interacting with the virtual environment, it is necessary to get a wireless gamepad to get the best experience.
- Use Trinus VR over Wi-Fi else use USB.
Trinus VR APK Download and Installation
Important: BEFORE INSTALLING THE APPLICATION, PLEASE GO TO “SETTINGS”, SELECT “SECURITY” AND MAKE SURE “UNKNOWN SOURCE” IS CHECKED. The application is developed by skilled developers who have not put this application on the Google Play Store and decide to manage it independently. After enabling that option on your device, it intimates that you have got app permission from your Android device in order to download many apps and games from third-party websites on your smart mobile.
Also See: Pandora One APK
Follow the underlying steps for the Trinus VR installation.
- On your Android device, find settings
- Find Unknown Sources and Enable this option.
- Download Trinus VR Apk from here: https://goo.gl/6TvCFG
- File size: 2.7 MB
- App Version: 2.2.3
- Go to file manager on your Android device and find the APK file of this app after it has been successfully downloaded.
- Simply tap on it to open.
- Finally hit “Install”.
- The installation will probably take only a couple of seconds.
- Once the installation is complete, you can choose to open Trinus VR from there or from the app drawer.
Trinus VR Server
Once the APK file is installed, you can proceed to set up the Trinus VR server on your computer. You will need to install the server program before you can use the Trinus VR app because Trinus VR works in a client-server configuration.
Download Trinus VR Server
- Download Trinus VR Apk from here: https://goo.gl/b94Luu
- This is because the server is of no use without the app.
- Double-click the program file to start the installation wizard once the installation is finished.
- Complete the installation by following the instructions one by one.
- The last step is to launch the program and connect your Android phone to the PC via USB cable.
Setup Trinus VR APK on Android Phone
- First of all, when you launch the application there will be a warning message reading that the fit and vision must be comfortable and must not cause any harm to the body. Just disable the warning message by tapping anywhere on the screen. This way you are set to go to the next step.
- Secondly, it asks you to do is enable USB tethering. This is essential because it completes the whole connection circle. Just press the USB TAP TO ACTIVATE icon. This will take you to the USB Tethering setting of your Android phone.
- Turn ON the USB tethering option from the settings and return to the application running in the background.
- Now press the Triangle button in the app while your phone is still connected to the computer. Pressing the Triangle Power button will enable Trinus VR APK client mode and it will connect to the computer.
Also See: Mobilis Market APK
Trinus VR APK is now up and running on your Android phone. Now all you have to do is open and set up the server program.
Setup Trinus VR Server on Windows 7/8/10
- Launch the server program on your Computer if you have not already. You will probably see a User Access Control window which will ask for Administrator permission. Press Yes and Trinus VR server will start.
- First setting under the main tab is for Headset. This is a list of all the popular Android VR Headsets. Select your preferred headset or keep trying until your fit comes your way.
- The second setting is Image Scale Setting that adjusts the size of the image. If you set it higher, the overall quality of the image will be better. The compression slider adjusts the overall bitrate of the video feed. For the best results keep the slider to the. rightest position and set the Image Scale to Ultra.
- The Capture Mode decides which window should the software capture. Capture Mode must be selected as Game. Doing this will improve the efficiency and it will be only set to game so no problem.
- Sensor mode is the setting which will allow you to use your Android phone’s Gyroscopic Sensor in the game. Set to No Sensor unless you know which one to choose.
- IPD, which stands for Inter-Pupillary Distance is the last option. No human is alike. Everyone features are different. Similarly, the positioning of eyes and the distance between them are different so to adjust that IPD is required.
Games Suggestions for Trinus VR
- Live for speed. It has “conventional HMD” mode that outputs native real 3d with IPD adjustments and so, and has freetrack headtracking so it works perfectly with trinus.
- Antichamber and Killing Floor 2. Kf2 was unimpressive, and the UI was hard to read, but Antichamber ran beautifully. And I think it’s a game that can really benefit from a VR headset.
Some tips for better Trinus VR Experience:
- You need to setup your Windows PC’s display into an 8:9 aspect ratio. This will look very bad on the computer screen but will look very good on the Trinus VR App.
- If you are running the games in a full-screen mode, take them out of that before starting Trinus VR. That’s rather important.
- You must use fake 3d while configuring the PID for your headset.
- The slow-paced game is more suitable for mobile VR. With the latency and all, fast-paced like FPS will not work well.
- All you need to remember is that any resolution your phone is; you immediately need to cut in half (not counting for unused edges) for left eye/right eye. So a 720p res turns into 360p, 1080p turns into 540p, etc.
Hope the article was satisfactory. For any issues please shoot down the problems in the comments section. We will be happy to help you.