Google Assistant is not only a word, but it is a world that offers surprisingly control over the different functionalities of a smartphone. From checking up traffic on your favorite route to playing on your favorite music tracks, there is nothing that a Google Assistant can’t do. Here the discussion all about unlock your phone.
Utilization of Google Assistant
Commanding off your smartphone using Google Assistant is very useful at certain times and especially when you are using hands for other tasks such as cooking, driving, or various other tasks. It is ultimately a hands-free option that enables you to take advantage of many limitations. Whether it is about locking up your phone or unlocking it using voice commands, nothing is there that Google Assistant can’t do for you.
One of the most recent Android handsets especially working on Android 7.0 Nougat or above comes up with inbuilt Google Assistant option. It means that if you have the advanced Android operating system, you don’t need to add Google Assistant into it separately. If you are looking for similar kind of stuffs, then click here.
Prerequisites to be done before having Google Assistant on your Android
As we have mentioned to you earlier that one should need to have an android system working on 7.0 Nougat or above for having inbuilt Google Assistant. But if you have an older version, Google Assistant can still be delivered to your device just by making an automatic update to your device.
Any device working on Android Lollipop 5.0 or higher version can efficiently run Google Assistant app on it. Before making an update, there is a list of specific prerequisites that you should need to make it.
List of prerequisites
- Make sure that you are having Android Lollipop 5.0 or higher versions
- Ensure you have selected a suitable language well supporting Google Assistant
- Update your Google Play Services App
- Memory space of more than 1.4 GB
- Minimum picture resolution of 720 pixels
How to unlock Android Phone with Google Assistant?
Unlock your phone with Google Assistants is one of the most natural things you can do. It is just the smooth ride that makes it entirely easy to run the device entirely handsfree. All you need to do here is:
- Make registration to voice mode using Google Assistant.
- For enabling voice control for unlocking the device, click on Settings option followed by Google.
- Tap on the Search, Assistant & Voice option and then select Settings option from there
- Once done with the above process successfully now select the Assistant tab option and then scroll down the list until you find Assistant Devices.
- A new Window page will open up on your home screen showing voice control feature over there.
Enable Google Assistant
- Turn on Google Assistant.
- Go to the Hands-free help and move to section Voice Match.
- Enable Access with Voice Match.
- Unlock device using Voice Match and confirm your choice.
- This unlocking option will only work if you are using some passcode, pattern or fingerprint for securing your device.
- Once done, tap on the Power button of your device to lock it.
- Now say “OK Google” anytime you want to unlock your device.
Unlock your phone using Google Assistant and enjoy the world of hands-free operations. It is one of the advanced and powerful Google features that need to have a powerful operating system for running it seamlessly as well.