When it comes to chilling out with a movie or watching a live soccer game, not always do we get time to sit in front of the TV. Fortunately, in this digital age, there are different options that we can try to make sure that we are not missing out on the daily dose of recreation. Yes, you can also watch live games on Android and PC. Intrigued? Let’s see how.
How To Watch TV On Android & PC?
So, how do you watch TV on your Android phone or PC? By downloading and installing Cloud TV. It is an app, which helps you to stream live TV shows and anything that is broadcasted on the specific TV channels. Now, you might ask why you should use Cloud TV as an application? This is because Cloud TV offers you with amazing features, some of which are
- A number of HD TV channels are free
- You can download the app for both PC and Android for free
- You can watch and navigate more than 100 channels on CloudTV App
- Easy interface, which you can navigate and use easily
- Consumes minimum data, meaning you can play HD channels in 3G network and normal channels in 2G network even
Also See: Pokemon Go Soft Ban Fix
How To Install Cloud TV APK For Android?
So, now that you know about Cloud TV and its importance, let’s see how you can use it on your Android phone.
Follow the steps given below to install and start using Cloud TV in your Android smartphone
- First, you need to download the APK version. So, there are two versions of Cloud TV app – one is the premium version, another is the freemium version. The premium version offers you with more HD channels and smooth running of the channels
- Once you have downloaded the APK file, you need to change some settings
- In your settings option menu, choose Settings -> Security -> Unknown sources, and keep ‘unknown sources checked’
- Now install the Cloud TV Apk source file
- Once it is installed, you can start watching whatever channels you want.
How To Install Cloud TV For PC?
Now that you have Cloud TV on your smartphone, you might want to install it in your PC. Even if you don’t have it installed in your smartphone, installing in your PC will give you a lot of flexibility. However, Cloud TV doesn’t have a PC version. So, let’s have a look at how it is done. Follow the steps given below
- Since there is no .exe file of Cloud TV, what we will do is use the Android version.
- The first step is to download an Android emulator for your PC. You can try out Blue Stacks or Nox App Player for Windows
- Once it is downloaded, click the installer file and install it in your PC
- Then you need to download the latest Cloud TV APK and launch the software
- In the NOX app, you can choose the ‘Add APK’ option and add the APK file. If you are using BlueStacks, you can access the file directly from BlueStacks interface. Once you find that, install it, or hit enter
- Once it is installed, you will be able to see the icon on the windows desktop and Nox and BlueStacks desktop
So, now that you know about installing Cloud TV APK, it’s time you start watching TV on the go. All you need to do is install the app for free! Go ahead and do it today!